Sunday, March 2, 2008

DON'T LOVE YOUR ENEMIES


Hi! i am Troy McClure..
I am a multi millionaire..
I own one Of the largest liqueur industry in Cyprus just like Al Capone did in America.. and i don't give a Fart
I am the owner of many luxurious hotels and many other industries as well as
The ROYAL TSIMENTOMAKERS of Cyprus..
And the best part? My fortune is TAX free!!!!!!!!!!!
If I had paid taxes you wouldn’t be so God daimn poor now..
AND believe me I won’t start paying NOW..
Ha ha ha..
I am so smart..
Oh and the best part? i forgot to tell!!
all my fortune i stole it from you!!
I was suppose to give it back to you after the ottoman empire collapsed but I didn’t
Hahahaha..
I am so smart..I am the only true owner of jesus christ
If you don’t give me more money I will send you straight to hell!

Ooh.. and i hate turkish cypriots 2
(they don't pay taxes to me!!)

KILL EM ALL I SAY!! KILL EM!!
YOU ARE GREEKS!!
PROTECT YOUR JESUS
IGNORE WHAT JESUS SAID ...
AND OBEY ME!

DON'T LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!
KILL EM ALL!!
MAKE CYPRUS A GREEKORTHODOX PLACE ONLY!!
and.. pay your taxes to me..

1 comment:

Lexi_penitas said...

Αντι-Χρυσοστομος μπλογκ. Απόλυτα μονοθεματικό! Αμαν αποθημένα που εσιεις με τουντον τύπο ρε Κυριακο :)